We are thrilled to be back for our first in-person fundraiser since spring of 2020! S'mores, Pours, and the Great Outdoors is the perfect way to celebrate the things that make Henderson County so special: amazing camps, beautiful views, delicious food and drinks, great music, and, of course, wonderful people!
When and where is it?
Sunday, October 23 3:30-7:30 at Camp Ton-A-Wandah. Parking will open at 3:00--after you pull in the front entrance of Camp Ton-A-Wandah, there will be signs directing you to the field for parking.
What is the cost?
At Camplify, we passionately believe in making camp and camp experiences accessible to EVERYONE. Because of that, S'mores, Pours, and the Great Outdoors offers tiered pricing to fit every budget.
- Tier 1: In the spirit of Camplify's aim to make the camp experience more accessible, we want everyone who wants to participate in this event to have a place in it, regardless of means. Please join us at this discounted rate and enjoy!
- Tier 2: This is the standard cost for attendance that keeps us on track to reach our fundraising goals that allow us to provide year-long programming and summer camp opportunities for our Camplify youth!
- Tier 3: Choosing this option helps cover the cost of our discounted pricing for families with need of financial assistance. We can't thank you enough for helping us make these joyous, confidence-building, and life-changing experiences accessible to everyone in our community!
|Individual Ticket (1)||Family Tickets (4)|
Family ticket pricing includes tickets for either two adults and two children or one adult and 3 children. Tickets for each additional child are $15.00.
All tickets include food from Hubba Hubba (menu below), s'mores, and activities. Two drink tickets are included in the cost of tickets for people who are 21 and older with valid ID.
What will there be to do?
Activities will start at 3:30 and will include canoeing, archery, fishing, lawn games, tie dye, an escape room, a photo scavenger hunt, crafts, and more! We will also have a silent auction and a raffle with some exciting prizes! Raffle tickets will be 1 for $5 or 5 for $20. Please bring cash for raffle tickets.
Crawfish Creek will fill the night with live music starting at 5:30. This band of exceptional teenage musicians from JAM (Junior Appalachian Musicians) will provide the perfect sound track for a fun and relaxing evening!
What will there be to eat?
Our amazing friends at Hubba Hubba Smokehouse have a delicious menu planned for us including pulled pork and 3 sauces, tempe stir fry, macaroni and cheese, autumn salad, apple slaw, and corn bread. In addition, there will be tea and lemonade, beer and cider for those who are 21+, and a s'mores bar with lots of options to make the perfect treat.
What should I bring ?
- Items to tie dye--white items made of cotton work best (non-cotton items may not take the dye or may run more afterwards) including t-shirts, socks, pillow cases, etc.
- A valid ID if you are 21+ and would like to drink beer, cider, or wine.
- Cash to purchase raffle tickets and/or an additional drink ticket (2 are included in the price of every adult admission).
Can I bring my dog ?
Dogs are not allowed at Camp Ton-A-Wandah, so we ask that you leave your furry friends at home.